HappiLabs is a small business with locations in San Francisco and Chicago that provides a service to scientists called the Virtual Lab Manager. We support scientists in various ways, virtually, and act as an outsourced purchasing department for biotech companies and scientific research labs.
Our mission: to improve the happiness of scientists and the quality of their research.
HappiLabs is looking for an onsite Data Analyst to manage and maintain our day-to-day data collection, as well as identify trends in order to help increase company revenue and efficiency. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are critical for this position, as well as the ability to communicate and present data clearly and accurately. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Maintaining existing software systems related to business intelligence, reporting and data analysis
- Identify improvements to existing business intelligence, reporting and data analysis
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Use data to identify business patterns and trends
- Day-to-day quality control of data collection and management
- Automate other business processes by searching for existing apps or building simple, custom solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and creative problem solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience manipulating data and presenting via Domo and G Suite
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Mac/Apple user
- SQL knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Salary $40k-45k, depending on experience
- Medical and dental insurance for you and your family
- In-office snacks & drinks